......Its a long time...well not so long(just 3 months) since i blogged...Some may have noticed that I deleted the earlier post I wrote "declaring" about the study preparations I am going to make for my final year exams..I deleted it b’coz my plan failed :( …..I was not well during some time in the study leave period…& I took it as a sign of universe telling me “you are not supposed to work hard… :P”…I got terribly lazy after I got well…anyway I made sincere efforts to study about one week before the exams…."I think" I did enough to get decent marks…:) I started “facebooking” again...Its some “psycho defect” in me…periods of withdrawal and activity in internet..I start facebook…delete it.. start it…go into dormant state …etc .etc..

He he! I had the same issue with activating and deactivating my fb account,but now i feel,i really dont need it.simple because i realize,now relationships are more about facebook,i hardly get news from anybody without fb.so i thought,have the people who would be around even without fb!
ReplyDeleteCount you in :-) :)
i wish i could also be that confident...just a bit skeptical about being lonely when the college days r over.......:)I know sometimes fb sucks.. ;)
ReplyDelete