thanks......err....I changed my profile pic... :)My dad bought me a peacock feather earring....I am so in love with that ...& I put a profile picture displaying that...yup i'm a little show off person ..even though its little ..;) :P
he he! i am a complete anti animal and bird torture activist!(eventhough i'm active in the sense that..i don't use those products,but yes! if those are feathers that fall naturally its cool :),since i've heard the feathers are taken otherwise) :) but yes the earing is pretty on u :)
like the pics da.and your profile pic is kickass! :-)
ReplyDeletethanks......err....I changed my profile pic... :)My dad bought me a peacock feather earring....I am so in love with that ...& I put a profile picture displaying that...yup i'm a little show off person ..even though its little ..;) :P
ReplyDeletehe he! i am a complete anti animal and bird torture activist!(eventhough i'm active in the sense that..i don't use those products,but yes! if those are feathers that fall naturally its cool :),since i've heard the feathers are taken otherwise) :) but yes the earing is pretty on u :)
ReplyDelete