Landscapes looked so mystic & blurred with all the rain & mist..,,I only got some bad pictures in my mobile camera...the pictures are really bad...I took the pictures while the train was moving..& I am still amazed how the pictures are not so blurred..Usually even when my hands shake the pictures get blurred..Anyway here are a few shots...few because most of the time I was enjoying myself, by just looking outside & didn't bother to take a picture..... :)
Sometimes I write in prose & sometimes in poem....most of which are based on my experience & some based on the people around me
Monday, August 16, 2010
Some blurry 'grey' pictures ;)
Yesterday I went on a train journey from Trivandrum to Ernakulam...it was raining slightly.....actually I found it entertaining...there was no boredom of long journey with rain to keep me company during the whole journey.Yesterday was Independence day, but I didn't miss the parade..I saw 2 parades on the way to Ernakulam from train..And it was Onam season so there were small "pookalam"s in front of houses, there were little girls swinging on the rope swings tied to big trees...,there were naughty little boys splashing around in mud puddles...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





u may doubt my standards, but i jus cant agree dat the snaps r not good
ReplyDeletethanks......
ReplyDelete