Sometimes I write in prose & sometimes in poem....most of which are based on my experience & some based on the people around me
Sunday, July 4, 2010
I want to say something
Yesterday I was going through my blog posts...Oh..God... its depressing... Most of the posts have negative feeling ..How come I am not writing about the cheerful & funny scenario that happens to me ?..Seems like I want to keep all the happiness to myself...One more thing..the posts with labels 'about me' are the only ones based on my experience..I have wrote some posts using "I"... just used that for a effect..I get most of the inspiration for "my sad stuff" from the experiences of my friends..I am kind of borrowing their pathetic condition & modifying it, to my imagination..creepy...Well I will try to write about something cheerful than my usual load of complaining & confusion..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
best wishes........
ReplyDelete