Friday, February 5, 2010

A part of my soul

Falling in love with life..
Falling head over heels in all pleasures
Swaying and melting in with a melody…….
My dreams are on fire..
Adrenaline rush at top..ready for anything that life throws at me
Sneering at all those questions
Because all life has is questions and no answers
So why should I search for true answers
When there are million possibilities of answering a question
I answer as I please… to please my arrogance and self-importance
I live in bubble protected by family, love and care
What happens when I am all alone?
When all my efforts are futile
And my imaginary bubble of protection breaks
I will be as vulnerable as a grass in a storm
My mother says new people will come to my life and
I won’t miss what I had lost
How could I afford to forget my past
How could I let my memories blur when I get new people
I can’t let myself laugh without my family
I want them to be engraved to my soul
How much it hurts doesn’t matter…
Let a part of my soul be kept for them
I will cope with what is left

2 comments:

  1. Yes there's a lot of things in life we'd look back to!
    and a lot of things that we can't afford losin.
    But our parents and siblings top the priority list.They can give us the worst heart aches,come what may! they're simply ours for eternity! :-)
    Good one again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ....I nearly lost one ...but by God's grace now everything is back 2 normal...but the shock hasn't gone...thatz why my new posts all have a tint of "philosophy" regarding death

    ReplyDelete