Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Estimation

We usually over-estimate or under-estimate. It’s very difficult to estimate. In my case I usually under-estimate myself and over-estimate the people I met.
My college class gives me no environment for an intellectual growth or development in the sense that there are not many bright students. So the thing is that there is no one who I could look up to……no debates, doubts, discussions in the academic level. I believe in finding happiness in the little blessings of life. Not the ‘nature, air, food, shelter’ concept …….I am thankful for that ……but the little individual happiness like I got a new PC, long hair, .blah……. blah…mom’s food, dad’s humor……friends…& so on. So one thing I learned from my college life “if you have got no role models around you, look for persons who you don’t want to be like". It maybe things like their behaviour, talks, or even the way they dress up which we may not like. So when a situation comes where u need some thinking just remember a tip “If I do like this I will be like that person,……. its so not happening.”

No comments:

Post a Comment