I have missed writing so much.........I have been in hiding, don't misunderstand...just scared that I had a stalker. I was stupid enough to give my name on the blog & anyone who entered my name into google would get right to this blog...Actually it is no big deal..But there is a small possibility of me being "known" (maybe as a civil servant or as teacher) in the future, so I would like to remain unknown in this blog...CRAZY ?....I know..:)..The freedom 'anonymous' title gives is enviable...;) ...I can write whatever I want, without being prejudiced, egoistic, dishonest & blah blah.......:).......
So during this time I have been away from blog, this all things happened
1) Got a university y rank ...yipppppppeeeeee :D
2) Joined for post graduation...*sigh * I am not loving hard work :(......but still will manage : )
3) Studied a little paper crafts & origami stuff
4) Got addicted to watching supernatural TV series...I know the story is not so great ,but still all the 'sweet' sibling relations, leave me aching for a sibling
Still many things happened, well that is for another 'day' to write........................
So during this time I have been away from blog, this all things happened
1) Got a university y rank ...yipppppppeeeeee :D
2) Joined for post graduation...*sigh * I am not loving hard work :(......but still will manage : )
3) Studied a little paper crafts & origami stuff
4) Got addicted to watching supernatural TV series...I know the story is not so great ,but still all the 'sweet' sibling relations, leave me aching for a sibling
Still many things happened, well that is for another 'day' to write........................
glad 2 c u bak in action... let not d talent go wasted... congrats on d rank n wishes 4 d dreams 2 com true no matter u 4get it :-)
ReplyDeletethank you :)
ReplyDelete