Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mourning

Most of the spring flowers have fallen
Moist ground soaks up their faded colours
Last of the spring flowers they are
Lost in the seasons change
Almost at the end of their life
Boosting their last drop of energy

Ghosts of the memories
Frost of the night chills

Why does the moon
Smile on me when I mourn
And the stars mock
Why am I such a moron
Looking so morose
So afraid to face the morning
All I want is kindness, a morsel
My sadness is just a monodrama
Maybe it’s because I am a monotheist
What can I do to change my mood
Sing a song once, twice or more

Why am I deaf to others consoling words
Can’t they understand their words r useless
And I am drowning in the sea of misery
With a piece of my heart missing

No comments:

Post a Comment